paper submission closed
Papers are invited on the theory and
practice of parallel and distributed computing, offering original contributions
not submitted for publication elsewhere. Paper submission must be performed
electronically via the conference website.
All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings, which
will be published by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.
Please note the following instructions for initial submission of a paper:
- Full papers are invited, offering original contributions, not submitted for
publication elsewhere. Papers submitted to other conferences
or journals should not be submitted to Euro-Par 2006.
- Format the paper according to the LNCS style
(LaTeX macros as well as Microsoft Word stylesheets are available on the
Springer Verlag Website).
- Only Postscript and PDF files are accepted.
- Full papers should not exceed 10 pages, including figures,
tables and references.
- Papers must be assigned to one of the listed
You may also name one alternative topic.
- Note the key dates
Please note the following instructions for sending the final version of an accepted paper:
- Springer-Verlag requires that papers accepted for publication must also
be supplied in source form, preferably as LaTeX files. Supply also
figures, bibliography files, etc.
- As is customary for Euro-Par, one additional page may be
purchased for the price of € 50,-.
- Copyright regulations are those of Springer LNCS.
- Note for author registration:
Accepted papers will not be included in the proceedings
unless a signed copyright form and full registration of
one of the authors (incl. payment) has been received
by May 30th, 2006.
Please note the following instructions for sending the
- Without a copyright form, accepted papers will not be included in
- The title of the proceedings will according to the serie
of former editions
Wolfgang E. Nagel, Wolfgang V. Walter, and Wolfgang Lehner
(Eds.): Euro-Par 2006, Parallel Processing,
12th International Euro-Par Conference, Springer LNCS 4128
- Please complete, sign, and send the form via
Fax: ++49 (0)351 - 463 37773
Mail: TU Dresden, ZIH, Euro-Par2006, D-01062 Dresden, Germany
- Deadline: May 19, 2006